Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Simple Brain Teasers

In order to maximize the brain potential, exercising the brain is important.
By doing puzzles or solving problems, the brain starts working.
This can help reduce the chances of getting Alzheimer's disease.
This are some of the questions you can start solving and have fun :D

Question:

1) Find the next number in the series: 1...2...5...14...41...122...?
» Click to show the answer «


2) My Mother was 27 when I was born. 8 years ago she was twice as old
as I shall be in 5 years' time. How old am I?
» Click to show the answer «


3) Lets say if

2 + 3 = 10
  6 + 5 = 66
   7 + 2 = 63
   8 + 4 = 96

   Then what is 9 + 7 equals to?
» Click to show the answer «


No comments:

Post a Comment